Saturday, March 28, 2009


Feeling somewhat frustrated. I observe too much, and consequently think too much. I watch how people act or talk, and I'm almost always bothered. Which is very frustrating. All I notice is that I must be so different. I'm unsure yet whether that is a good thing. Of course, I do like who I am but I get the feeling others don't feel the same way. Frequently I don't feel like I quite fit in with certain people. Maybe I should be glad about that with some of the people I know!! But still, there's that human instinct to be apart of a group. Of course I have my friends! But there's people outside that group that I associate with and they really seem to act like I'm not 'cool enough to talk to'. Ridiculous isn't it? Why would I want to be apart of that? It's like high school all over again. That was 6 years ago for me, I was over it before school finished!
 

So why do I feel so angry about it? It might be because they do make me feel quite bad about myself. These beautiful people. However, they aren't always beautiful inside. It may take me a while to realise that. I always want to get along with others, chat, have a laugh, but my problem at the moment is not realising not everyone is friendly back, and it's nothing to do with me.


So after that little whinge.. I am very excited to say I am having my first Garage Sale tomorrow! A lot of jewellery, nick nacks, homewares. I'll be sad to part with some of my things but I don't need all of it. Hopefully it will all go well. My beautiful friend Sarah is going to come and help which will help make things easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment