Thursday, March 19, 2009

My First Blog



So this is a blog, hey? I've heard of these things but never been so sure what they were. Decided I would find out.

I was at uni most of today, and I don't really remember doing much work! Came home, then popped up to my parents where I found 2 parcels waiting for me. Both these parcels are items I bought on ebay. One was a gorgeous 18k gold plated necklace, and the other an antique ceramic leaf plate made in china. Very pleased with these! 

One more parcel is due to arrive soon I hope, making it 25 parcels I have received in the last few weeks! My last item is a wonderfully colourful 80's style skirt. Buying clothes on ebay has proved to be much more reliable than buying in the shops. I've found some great and unusual pieces. 

I'm about to post more items on ebay to sell so I best be off. Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment